Friday, June 27, 2008

My new Trike (June 22-June29)




All I need to say is thank you thank you thank you to Nana and Papa. They bought me a new trike a few weeks ago and it's the best toy ever! I'm not big enough yet to reach the pedals but Mom and Dad have been pushing me around each night in the neighborhood. I can't wait till I can reach the pedals so I can take off on my own. We haven't done too much this week, last Sunday I went swimming at Grandma and Granpa's pool and then Mom and Dad took me to our pool on Tuesday. I like swimming but I hate being splashed. Dad is the king of splashing me! This weekend Mom and Dad have another wedding to go to so I'm staying at Grandma and Grandpa's on Saturday. I can't wait!! Grandpa bought me a bunch of new toys so hopefully they'll let me play with them all night. I'm still not walking but Mom and Dad make me practice almost every night. I usually take about 3-4 steps and then fall because I get tired. One of these days I'll surprise them and start walking. I can do it but I'm going to get the most out of this crawling thing first. Once I walk for the first time there's no turning back to crawling so I'm going to milk this as long as I can. Talk to you all later.

Davis

No comments: